The Hutt – An Alex Popov Beachfront Master Piece
An award winning design by acclaimed architect Alex Popov is brilliantly combined with breathtaking views across the iconic sweep of Whale Beach to create a stunning contemporary beach house of rare elegance and style. Featured in multiple design publications, ‘The Hutt’ is a glorious fusion of form and function; bathed in all day sun from its sought-after southern position on the beach, its stunning interiors span four beautifully crafted levels and are finished with an extraordinary array of premium finishes.
– Gorgeous open plan design is framed by floor to ceiling glass and features 2.4m ceiling heights
– Dramatic cantilevered floating staircase is crafted with Canadian Rock Maple, creating a superb visual accent
– Commercial grade stainless steel island kitchen includes a Viking double range oven and 2 Miele dishwashers
– Residence extends entirely to a sheltered entertaining terrace overlooking the gentle curve of Whale Beach
– Self contained lower level includes full kitchen, lounge, hardwood decking and a sparkling mosaic tiled heated pool
– Top floor given over to a dazzling master retreat, Italian marble ensuite and private ocean facing terrace
– Kreon designer lighting throughout the home; native Australian landscaping is also fully up lit
– Concrete construction clad with recycled Jarrah, copper roof, internal lift from parking level to ground floor
– Ducted heating and cooling, fully integrated sound system, underfloor heating in all bathrooms, double garage with internal access, turntable plus off-street parking for 4 cars.
Offering direct beach access and set just a short stroll from several seaside cafes, this exceptional residence is moments to Avalon village shops and Palm Beach eateries.
Please note, this house has a “No Shoe” policy, so please leave your shoes and the stresses of everyday life at the front door!
Peak – $3,000.00
Shoulder – $2,500.00
Off Peak – $1,285.00
*Minimum 7 night stay / 14 night minimum over Peak
Dec 17th – Jan 31st
Feb 1st – Apr 30th
Sept 1st – Dec 16th
May 1st – Aug 31st